Make a nomination
The Judges for the Sexual Freedom Awards welcome nominations for pioneers in the world of sexuality. All nominations will be accepted, provided that they meet the nomination criteria outlined below. We have a policy of inclusivity and we are especially interested in receiving nominations for disabled people and disabled artists. Self-nomination is permitted.
Nominations are now closed for this year.
The categories for the 2017 Awards are:
- Activist of the Year
- Ally of the Year
- Event of the Year
- Performance Artist of the Year
- Pioneer of the Year
- Publicist of the Year
- Sexual Service Provider of the Year
- Somatic Sex Educator of the Year
- Striptease Artist of the Year
- The work of nominees should be available or have been seen in the UK (including online)
- Nominees are judged on their recent work
- Nominees cannot win twice in the same category but they can win in more than one different categories
- Finalists from previous years can only be finalists again if they have done completely new work
- Nominees are required to accept their nomination and confirm that they agree to the ethos of the Sexual Freedom Awards and are willing to have their work and information about themselves on our website
- Judges cannot be nominated
- Judges are required to declare any friendships with nominees/finalists when voting.